Thursday, February 14, 2008

today, for you

warmth
of soul,
in my cup
of tea.
and a beautiful friend
to share my life with me.

a hungry glance
an intense longing
the touch that consumes all memories
that heart that has all belongings.
everything i own, is yours to take
and everything i have, is yours to break.

there is a freedom in loving...
in non-possession and giving.
you can take it all away
and leave me poor to the hilt,
but wealth is not a concern
and loving is never guilt.

to say it nicely,
i need nothing this world can give.
the only thing i need
is you, till i live.
after all,
living is when you love the best
and then giving everything else a rest!

spirituality and society
can not affect,
when all that i want
is all that which your eyes reflect.

me in you
and you in me
and an unshakable faith
in all that is good and right.
this is love.
you.
this is you, my love!

2 comments:

glimmer said...

i love you.

Sowmya said...

warmth
of soul,
in my cup
of tea. beautiful.